All prices are FOB, Hilco Vision warehouse at published prices in effect when shipped. Orders received are subject to approval by Hilco Vision. Prices and item availability are subject to change without notice.
Net 30 (1% late fee may be charged to invoices not paid within terms)
Orders can be placed online at www.hilcovision.com, by phone at (800) 955-6544, or by fax at (800) 995-2154.
Order Cancellation Policy
Orders older than 5 months (excluding Auto-ship) and long-term manufacturer backorders will be automatically canceled. Orders containing customized products cannot be canceled.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (EST)
ORDER HANDLING FEE
A $4.50 handling charge will be applied to each new order processed.
All products are subject to manufacturer's instructions and warranties. Hilco Vision does not provide any additional warranties.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Authorized approval and an RMA# issued by Hilco Vision are required prior to the return of any products. Please fill out the RMA form that you can find here to initiate the return process. Please also include a copy of the original packing slip to ensure proper credit.
- No products may be returned after 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Any returned product must be in re-saleable condition and be in its original packaging for complete credit.
- A 25% restocking fee will be applied for all returns such as inventory balancing, cancelled orders, or incorrect merchandise ordered. Additional handling fees may apply if proper documentation is not provided with the return.
- Personalized and custom items, discontinued products, pharmaceuticals, sutures, kits, displays or products that have been opened or partially used are not eligible for return.
Claims for product damaged in transit or shipment shortages must be made to Hilco Vision within 5 days of receipt. Proof of delivery on shipments must be made within 60 days of invoicing. A service charge will apply for any requests past the 60-day limit. Hilco Vision does not assume liability for practitioner or user compliance with state law or product instructions for use.
Hilco Vision makes every effort to ship non-custom, in-stock items the same day if ordered by 3:00 p.m. (EST). Refrigerated pharmaceuticals ship separately same day (Monday-Thursday) if ordered by 3:00 p.m. (EST), see Refrigerated Pharmaceuticals Policy. Every effort will be made to expedite rush orders when requested.
METHOD OF SHIPMENTS
UPS, Federal Express, USPS, Eastern Connections, ICS, and Canpar.
Hilco Vision accepts MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
Please contact Customer Service for Hilco Vision-branded machine service.
PHARMACEUTICALS AND OPHTHALMIC SUPPLIES
Please note that pharmaceuticals and ophthalmic supplies may not be available in all jurisdictions. Hilco Vision requires a State Medical License on file for prescription pharmaceutical shipments. To prevent shipment delays, please reference your current State Medical License number on all orders. Please contact our customer care team at (800) 955-6544 for product availability.
Product discounts and freight excludes Value Eyewear Cases, Fashion Eyewear Cases, Liquid Cleaners, Industrial Liquid Cleaners, Other Cleaners, Bulk Towelettes, Personalized Products, Vision Protection Express Rx Safety, Sports & Sun. Cold Ship pharmaceuticals excluded from freight only, see Refrigerated pharmaceuticals Policy for additional cold ship details. Shipping promotions only valid for continental US and non-residential addresses. Items that are Everyday Low Price are not eligible for further discounts.
Hilco Vision reserves the right to refuse orders and correct pricing and/or content errors in any of our sales and marketing materials.